23 October 2008

Writing Prompt

An epidemic is something which spreads without empirical proof supporting the reasons why - or at least the geezer on breakfast TV proclaimed it as such yesterday.

This got me thinking, an epidemic is usually a label attached to something unpleasant or dangerous, such as flu or msra, etc.

What if it was attached to something nice such as - love or payrises...

So I starting writing about that - and whot I wrote really made me laugh, so I suppose it served its purpose and spread a little happiness and exercised my chuckle muscles...

So I pass the idea on to you and would love to hear your thoughts...

Brainstorm the idea and go forth in a flight of fancy

AOL Email goes Mobile! You can now read your AOL Emails whilst on the move. Sign up for a free AOL Email account with unlimited storage today.

No comments: