15 February 2008

Fwd: Writing Prompt



"Don't let your history decide your future"

How often to you let your experiences dictate how you approach your ongoing writing (and life) challenges?

I often give to credit to people, that because they hold a particular position of trust, they therefore should know exactly what they are doing! it has become clear over the last two years or so that I perhaps have given too much credit for intelligence preceeding actions....!

"Once injustice affects you - you have to do something about it"

That is my stance in life, and when I do - my chosen weapon of war is the written word.....

What is yours - write about it........  write at least 2 paragraphs

Now turn it into a story... or store it in your file for another day...

Best wishes


Shani Phethean Hubble
www.writinginthemargins.co.uk

AOL's new homepage has launched. Take a tour now.

No comments: