03 January 2007

Podcasting - the New Writing in the Margins venture


http://www.evoca.com/groups/writinginthemargins.rss

I have this morning created my first testPodcast.. I was so thrilled with myself and the opportunities that this now opens up - well what can I say. This is very fluffy and I even managed to get power crazed at the end by wanting to rule the world - we were supposed to write the world...

I would love feedback so we can smarten this up and make it more professional. Anybody with ideas for a good podcast hosting site?

You can subscribe to the feed through the orange link next to the Writing in the Margins logo

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!!

You sound like a professional broadcaster, you know :)

And I think what I loved best was hearing your voice! Not just the accent btw, but the fact that now I have a voice to put to your written words.

This is a great idea, my friend. I look forward to hearing more words of inspiration ... You truly are too much.

Shani said...

I am not worthy :-)
Thank you so much my friend for your support...

hugs
Shani