01 November 2006

From the Desk of....

From the Desk of the Museinmeltdown.....
 
NaNo writing has become a chore tonight.  I enjoyed writing my character's blog very much today and found 924 words which made not only me chuckle, but my colleagues in work.  Then I came home and tried to write some more from the perspective of the same character 20 years on, and boy did I manage to inject all kinds of positive introspection. 
 
But then I got hung up on the NaNo site itself.  The flash doesn't work, the word count doesn't work, and now I have stopped working... procrastination rules supreme. 
 
Didn't stop me enjoying the writing process though and 3,something words on.... see you tomorrow and a special MASSIVE big hug to my friends Nancy and Lisa - come on girls we have nothing to prove but masses to achieve.....
 
 
 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

MASSIVE big hug back to you :)

I've already decided that the best thing about NaNo is that it forces me to write everyday - and not just for 10 minutes here or there. Having a goal in mind with a deadline provides me with great motivation ... AND I want that cute little button for my webpage that says I beat this wretched NaNo craziness .... oops, did I say that?

A toast - to a night filled with lots and lots of words and to the hope that some of those words won't be complete crap ;)