09 November 2005

Really Good Time

Having a really good time writing my novel – it is helping to clarify my thoughts and just get stuff on the page.  I am now 34% through and can see very clearly the new characters without them being on the page.  I feel I am giving life to characters which before have only been living in my head.  

The resolving of fictitious conflicts are allowing me to resolve internal conflicts within – I am really enjoying the book, as if it was one I was reading.  Instead of living in a muddle with my writing, when I printed it out, I suddenly realised how much work I had done over the last few weeks, and the time has no longer seemed wasted.

The increase in my confidence is also quite interesting, and a by product I wouldn’t have thought to get out of it.

No comments: