05 November 2005

Prawn Cocktail and Sliding Doors




"The soul requires duration of time -- rich, thick, deep, velvety time -- and it thrives on rhythm. Soul can’t be hurried or harried .... We may go through many events in the day and experience nothing because the soul has not had the opportunity to feel them from many different points of view."   -- Robert Sardello
I am sat here in my bedroom, listening to the soundtrack of “Sliding Doors”  and eating a prawn cocktail – like a piglet in wotsit….  I have been writing my book all day, well with a few distractions in between…. Like sorting out the website and the vital need to upload naff images.  I think I am practicing to be the self-published twit I have always thought I could be.

Now off to me book…..If I get this easily bored, how will my readers feel?  I am truly Barbara Cartland I am so happy.  Except that I keep diverting my attentions not to poodles and diamante jewellery, but to other worthy but stupid causes.  I will need to go away from the computer with the email to get my three sittings in today I fear.

No comments: