06 November 2005

Eternity Present in a Moment


"You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment."

-- Henry David Thoreau






Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
12,986 / 50,000
(26.0%)

I have had a very busy day today, the day after Guy Fawkes, and even though I awoke tired - I have managed to achieve a lot. After taking the dog out, because I needed the fresh air , even if it was raining!! I came back and sat at the laptop on the desk downstairs. It was amazing where the prose came from - it is the first time I had really laughed at my characters - and their speech didn't feel wooden at all. I loved the denouement, and Kevin getting kicked out. Karla is going off to Ireland, because I got bored with her moaning. If I was bored with it, what about the reader?

Write about what you know about, so I am going to write about Ireland now...

See ya tomorrow - WEEK 2 beckons.

No comments: